Our school has a wide variety of policies, aimed towards providing the best possible care for anyone who visits or attends our school. For your convenience, here are a selection of policies that might be of interest to you.
If you would like a paper copy (or any other format) of any of our documents on our website please speak to the school office, who will provide them to you free of charge. If you require further information about any of the items shown in this section, please contact the school and we will do our best to help.
- Accessibility Plan 2018
- Behaviour Policy 2018
- Calculation Policy 2015
- Charging and Remissions Policy 2019
- Complaints Procedure 2019
- Data Protection Policy May 2019
- Disability Policy
- Equality Information and Equality Objectives document currently being updated.
- Equalities Policy Jan 2018
- Health and Safety Policy 2018 2019
- Home School Agreement
- Online Safety Policy 2016
- SEN Policy May 2018
- Packed lunch policy
- Relationships and Sex Education Policy 2018
- Whistleblowing Policy 2018
- Recent SGR Risk Assessment
- Recent BRS Risk Assessment
Keeping Children Safe in School
- Keeping Children Safe in Education 2019
- Safeguarding School Policy September 2019
- Additional Safeguarding Guidance – A response to COVID 19
- Appendix 1 Roles, Responsibilities and Entitlements
- Appendix 2 Signs and symptoms of abuse
- Appendix 3 Behaviour guidelines for staff and volunteers
- Appendix 5 First Contact Referral Form
- Appendix 6 Summary of Multi Agency Meetings
- Appendix 7 Information Sharing
- Appendix 7b Information Sharing
- Appendix 8 The Eight Golden Rules for Information Sharing
- Appendix 9 The Brook Traffic Light Tool
- Appendix 10 Guidance on Sexting Incidents
- Appendix 11 Responding & Managing Sexting Incidents
- Appendix 12 Sexual Harassment & Sexual Violence (Advice)
Shotley Bridge Primary School collects and uses pupil information under the Data Protection Act 1998 and the Education Act 1996 which are a lawful basis for collecting and using pupil information for general purposes (and from Article 6 and Article 9 where data processed is special category data from the General Data Protection Regulation from 25 May 2018).
You may need a product like Adobe Reader (free download) to view our PDF documents on our website.