At Shotley Bridge Primary School there is a standard uniform for children which we encourage them to wear.
- Grey/black trousers/skirt/pinafore/shorts
- White polo shirt
- Bright red sweatshirt/cardigan
- White, Red , Black or Grey socks or tights
- A red and white gingham dress may be worn in the summer
- Plain black school shoes/boots or trainers.
- Plain black shorts
- Red, round neck t-shirt (no buttons or fastenings)
- Sandshoes Drawstring bag
- All uniform, PE kits, bags, coats, shoes and wellies need to be labelled with children’s names.
Jewellery and Hairstyles
The wearing of jewellery, especially earrings are NOT allowed because of the possible danger to the wearer and to other pupils. The school accepts no responsibility for the safekeeping or removal of any jewellery or watches. Children should not have their hair dyed or styled in extreme fashions including rats tails and tramlines during term time. Children with long hair need to have it tied back in school.
A Shotley Bridge Primary School book bag is available to order from Border Embroideries (see below). We encourage all children to have a bookbag to carry their reading books and home/school diaries, as well as personal items, on a daily basis.
How To Order
Branded sweatshirts, cardigans, polo shirts, school coats, fleeces, book bags, PE kits, PE bags, all with school logo can be purchased from Border Embroideries Tel: 01361 810304 or visit www.beschoolwear.co.uk Deliveries can be direct to home (at a cost if the order is below £50) or they can be collected from school.
Non-branded items can be purchased from local supermarkets.
We have a school uniform recycling scheme, please ask in the school office for details. Items for recycling can be left in either building.