We enable all children to engage fully in all aspects of school life. To do this, we:
- Ensure that all children with SEND are fully included in all activities of the school in order to promote the highest levels of achievement for example ensuring that children with language delay are supported with visual aids and prompts at group times.
- Ensure that all pupils have access to the school curriculum and all school activities, for example additional adult support to model play skills for children with cognitive delay.
- Ensure every child has the entitlement to a sense of achievement through celebrating progress with parents through parental engagement and times of celebration.
- When planning activities such as visits and trips SEN children are considered to ensure they can fully participate.
- Offer a range of additional activities to support engagement in school life such as sensory movement groups each morning to promote regulation.
- Have a number of quiet spaces available for children including well-being rooms and gazebos on each yard.